Thursday, January 2, 2014

Breakfast Sunday L

So, how’s everyone taking in the new year? I’m definitely enjoying my newly received freedom of having cereal for breakfast two days in a row (though I actually had ice cream cake yesterday and clam chowder with pasta today).

Yes, 2013 was a tough year for me, especially when it came to breakfast. For those of you who never read my Breakfast Sunday series, I’ll give you a quick rundown. On the 1st of January 2013, I took on an unimaginable project, which at that time didn’t seem like so much. I decided that for the entire year of 2013, I would have different breakfasts every day. Now that I think about it, I should have made it 6 months. But since I had already said it to everyone, I was going to keep my promise.


It’s been a year of overly orange-y photos (due to the warm lights in my house in the wee hours of the morning) and remakes of breakfasts because I was too tired to snap them before school. But more than anything, it’s been a year of great head scratching, brain digging and creativity in order to get out some new breakfast for you all (that’s 365!).

Remember this Maprang Smoothie from the 16th Breakfast Sunday?

Sure, I’ve had a few slip ups (Shi Wen would happily let me know that I had cheese toast for breakfast twice this year) and a few days I had no control over my breakfast because I was overseas for competitions and a mission trip. But I made it!

So, here are the last 9 breakfasts of 2013, and I BID THEE GOODBYE, BREAKFAST SUNDAY :)

23rd December 2013: Chocolate Chip Cornbread

Yes, I’ll be selling these in my coming cornbread shop! Take a look at the contest here :)


24th December 2013: Chocolate Cream Cheese and Berry Danish


25th December 2013: Lime cookies


26th December 2013: Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies

Subway copy cats! Recipe’s coming soon!


27th December 2013: ….

Um I didn’t have breakfast because I was at chalet. But to be honest, I had a Sausage McMuffin with Egg….

28th December 2013: Ham and Lettuce Wrap

Yup, leftover ham from Christmas.


29 December 2013: Ham and Apple Salad


30th December 2013: Pu Tao Sang???

I have no idea what its called… Pulasa??


31st December 2013: Yoghurt with strawberries, nutella, toasted bread and Ghirardelli chocolate shavings!

Many thanks to the friend who got me my first bar of Ghirardelli chocolate =D


Like Little Accidents in the Kitchen on Facebook and I will like you if you do =)
Follow me on twitter for updates and some odd bits of me.
Follow me on instagram to see snapshots of everything and anything (and updates!)

Follow me on pinterest if you desire an overload of deliciousness.

Any other social media you'd like to see me on?

4 comments:

  1. G'day! Happy New Year, true!
    I was stuck at the Chocolate Cream Cheese and Cherry Danish too! lol
    Cheers! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha should I put out a recipe for that?

      Delete
  2. The last one is desert not breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...